INFORMATION MADE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 and 14 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
REQUESTS FOR CONTACT AND INFORMATION
This information is provided to inform you of the processing of your personal data relating to requests for contact and information.
Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller, REDESCO PROGETTI srl, Tax Code / VAT Number: 06278270969 with headquarters in via Gioberti 5, 20123 Milan Tel +39 02 4699020 | +39 02 4690704, in the person of the pro tempore legal representative (hereinafter also the "Owner").
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The data processing is aimed at responding to requests for information or in the pre-contractual phase to requests for quotations and other general requests.
The legal basis of the processing is the fulfillment of contractual obligations, pre-contractual measures, or to fulfill, even before the final conclusion of the contractual agreements, specific customer requests.
The provision of personal data (name, surname, e-mail) is strictly necessary for the purposes of carrying out the activities envisaged as it is aimed at the information request phase you forwarded.
Methods of data processing
Personal data will be processed with IT tools and / or by manual processing, in order to allow for their collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction, will be handled by the persons authorized for the processing appointed by the company, in charge of the operational, administrative and accounting management of the commercial relationship. This treatment will include - in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality - the operations strictly necessary for the purpose.
Automated decision making
Your personal data will not be subject to profiling, nor subjected to any fully automated decision-making process.
Recipients of personal data and dissemination
The data collected will not be disclosed and disseminated. Communication to third parties, other than the Data Controller, from employees authorized to process the processing, is possible:
1. to third parties and third-party companies, where necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated and in any case within the limits of the same, such as consultants, third-party technical and IT assistance companies, engaged in the correct and regular pursuit of the purposes described.
In any case, the processing by third parties must be carried out correctly and in compliance with the provisions of the law in force. Third-party companies will be designated as data processors or will operate as independent data controllers.
On the basis of the roles and work duties performed, the internal and external staff are entitled to the processing within the limits of their competences and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Data Controller.
It will be possible to know the complete list of designated data processors by writing to the e-mail addresses email@example.com
Data transfer to third countries
Data retention period
The personal data provided in reference to the pre-contractual purpose of receiving a quote will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes indicated for a period of 12 months.
The opposition to the processing may be advanced by the interested party in accordance with the provisions of point 8 entitled "RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED" of this information.
Rights of the interested party
The user (pursuant to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of EU Reg. 2016/679) may, at any time, exercise the rights indicated below.
1. Withdrawal of consent: The interested party has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the withdrawal;
2. Access to personal data: obtain confirmation or not that data concerning you is being processed and, in this case, access to the following information: the purposes, categories of data, recipients, period of conservation, the right to make a complaint with a supervisory authority, the right to request the rectification or cancellation or limitation of the processing or opposition to the processing itself as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process;
3. Request for rectification or cancellation of the same or limitation of the treatments that concern him; "limitation" means the marking of stored data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future;
4. Opposition to processing: oppose for reasons related to your particular situation to the processing of data for the performance of a task of public interest or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
5. Data portability: in the case of automated processing carried out on the basis of consent or in execution of a contract, to receive the data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device;
6. Submit a complaint pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR to the competent supervisory authority based on your habitual residence, workplace or place of violation of your rights; for Italy, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data is competent, and can be contacted via the contact details listed on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a specific request through the contact channels indicated in point 1 of this information.
Communication and provision of data
The provision of data is mandatory to fulfill pre-contractual and contractual requests and therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may make it impossible for REDESCO PROGETTI srl to effect the contract.