In compliance with the current legislation on data protection (European Regulation 679/2016) REDESCO PROGETTI srl makes the following information available to the users of its website www.REDESCO.IT about the processing carried out with the data provided by the users themselves.
It should be noted that the information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites under the domain of the Owner, who is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
2. Data Controller:
The Data Controller is REDESCO PROGETTI srl, Tax Code / VAT Number: 06278270969 with headquarters in via Gioberti 5, 20123 Milan Tel +39 02 4699020 | +39 02 4690704 in the person of the pro tempore legal representative in the person of the pro tempore legal representative (hereinafter also the "Owner"). Any requests for information and / or clarifications can be sent to the following email email@example.com
3. Types of data processed
3.1 Personal and identification data.
Pursuant to current legislation, the term personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person defined as "interested".
The identification data are personal data that allow the direct identification of the interested party (such as, for example, name, surname, e-mail address, address, telephone number, etc.).
3.2 Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
4. Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used for defense by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, from abuses in the use of the same or related services by the User. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
The User's Personal Data may be processed with additional methods and purposes related to the maintenance of the systems.
6. Data provided voluntarily by the user
If the user browsing the REDESCO PROGETTI s.r.l. wish to send e-mail messages to the addresses indicated on the aforementioned site, or wish to request information on the products marketed, the acquisition of personal data (such as the user's email address as the sender of the message as well as any other information provided by user himself) will be used to verify the type of user request and make available what has been formalized.
7. Specific information
In the various pages of the website where there are data request forms that the user can fill in, details about the processing of personal data are shown in the specific information at the bottom of each form.
For details on the use of the cookies used by the site, please refer to the cookies policy.
9. Purpose of the treatment
The personal data provided by the user will be processed for the following purposes:
- browsing on this website;
- any request for contact, with the sending of information requested by you: the user can in fact contact the Company using the telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. The receipt of spontaneous communications from users necessarily involves the acquisition of the email address and / or name of the user for the Owner. The purpose of this collection is linked to the provision of information about the services provided;
- possible subscription to newsletters: the user who wishes to activate the Newsletter Service through which he can receive regulatory updates and Redesco Progetti srl services can enter the requested data in a specific form. As indicated in the specific information present at the bottom of the aforementioned form, the requested data will be used in order to provide the requested service. At any time, the user can unsubscribe from the service using the contact details of the Data Controller referred to in Point 2 or using the link contained in the newsletter;
- possible compilation of data collection forms in dedicated areas. At the bottom of each form is the information provided pursuant to Art. 13 of the European Data Protection Regulation.
10. Legal basis of the processing
The legal bases of the processing relating to the various purposes pursued are reported in the specific information placed at the bottom of the data collection forms.
11. Processing methods - Conservation
The treatments carried out with the aid of paper / computer tools with methods and tools aimed at ensuring maximum security and confidentiality, do not involve the use of automated decision-making processes. The treatments are carried out by authorized subjects acting under the responsibility of the Data Controller and by subjects acting as managers or autonomous Data Controllers. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed, reported in the specific information on the site.
12. Scope of communication and dissemination
Your data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
• subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used and telecommunications networks, including e-mail, newsletters and website management;
• Competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of managers is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
The data are not subject to dissemination.
13. Data transfers abroad
It should be noted that the activities and processing carried out do not involve the transfer of data abroad.
14. Nature of the provision of data and refusal
With regard to navigation on this site, the provision of data is linked to the user's will to browse the aforementioned site after having look over the information contained in the banner shown on the homepage. The banner indicates to the user the right to accept all the cookies used by the Site or to accept only those defined as "functional", that is, those technical cookies that allow the Site to function properly.
15. Rights of interested parties
The European Regulation 2016/679 recognizes the following rights to the interested parties that can be exercised against the Data Controller:
- right to access their data;
- right to rectify inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones;
- right to cancel their personal data (in the cases provided for by the law);
- right to limit the processing of personal data (always in the cases provided for by law);
- right to data portability;
- right to object to the processing of their personal data in the event of particular situations concerning the data subject.
15.1 How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights referred to in Point 15, the interested party may use the following methods:
- use the Owner's telephone number: 02 4699020/02 4690704
- send an email to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
It should also be noted that the Data Controller will interrupt the requested processing when it receives the communication of revocation of the previously expressed consent where the consent represents the legal basis of the processing.
If you contact the Data Controller, please provide the e-mail address, name, address and / or telephone numbers, in order to allow the correct management of the request.
16. Complaint to the supervisory authority
The interested party pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority in the event that their requests for information addressed to the Data Controller have not resulted in satisfactory responses.
The reference Authority is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data